Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Favorite Running Movies: Documentaries


A while back, I started what I thought would be a series of running movie posts. Unfortunately, my ambition was greater than my follow-through, so I never finished the series. I spent hours watching movies, but spending a little more time writing the actual posts about movies escaped me.

I set up three categories: drama/comedy, biopic, and documentaries, but I never got around to posting documentaries. There are so many good ones out there, so I'll send you to other places to find one to enjoy.

My favorites include, "The Spirit of the Marathon," and, "Fire on the Track: The Steve Prefontaine Story."

On to the links:

Ten of the Best Running Movies, from the Guardian.

Get Motivated! Six Running Documentaries Guaranteed to Inspire from Runner's World.

All my movie posts can be found at this link: Movies

Do you have any favorite running movies?


No comments: