Saturday, January 27, 2018

Regular Posts




I’d like to start posting blogs regularly. I have some ideas for regular features, and one of them is brief, life updates -- like this one.

A couple of weeks ago, the wife, the little one and I went down to visit Laura’s parents in Pensacola Beach, Florida. We thought it’d be nice to see them and get out of the Minnesota winter for a while.




While we were down there we got to do some fun things. The little one, grandpa and I got to go to a Naval Aerospace Museum, we all went to the zoo, Laura, the little one, and I visited some family and we had lots of great seafood.




Besides that, I got some nice runs in, and Laura and I ran the Pensacola Beach Half Marathon. The weather was chilly down there for quite a few days, but it was definitely warmer than Minnesota.

Recently, we celebrated our son’s second birthday at the aquarium in Mall of America. He had a blast.



In other life news, I’ve been dealing with a couple running injuries, and finally after seeing an orthopedist, I have some answers and a treatment plan. I’m hoping the injuries clear up in the next few weeks. In the meantime, I’m doing very little running and mostly cross training.

That’s it for life updates. I’m not sure if I have enough material to make them a regular feature, but maybe.

Here are some ideas I’m tossing around for regular features. I’m thinking once a month or so for each.
  • Race reviews
  • Books about running 
  • Articles about running
  • Books not about running 
  • Favorite places to run
  • Mental health 
  • Life updates 
  • Running Tips
Some of those are more interesting to me than others, but I’m wondering what readers think. Are any of those interesting or not interesting to you? Do you have another idea for a regular feature?

I’d love to hear from you. Leave me a comment, message me, or email me at leckbann@gmail.com.

No comments: