Monday, May 27, 2024

Team World Vision Fundraising

 


As I look forward to the Twin Cities Marathon in October, I am once again raising money for Team World Vision. Team World Vision brings clean water to communities in need. Every day more than 800 children die from contaminated water, poor sanitation, and improper hygiene. 

While World Vision is a Christian organization, it serves communities and individuals whether they are Christian or not.

You can make a difference. A donation of $50 will bring clean water to one person. Any amount you're comfortable donating will help, whether it's five dollars or $100.

For any donation $20 or more, I will dedicate a mile of the Twin Cities Marathon to you.

For a donation of $50 or more, I will write you a semi-customized training plan for a race distance of your choice.

If donating isn't feasible for you right now, I ask that you keep me and communities in need in your prayers.

Thank you for all your support. You can find more information on my Team World Vision fundraising page Team World Vision fundraising page.

No comments: