Sunday, May 5, 2024

Goals Update

 It's been six months since I set some goals for the 42nd year of my life. Here are how they're going:

1. Run a marathon.

I'm signed up for the Twin Cities Marathon this coming October

2. Do strength and mobility work at least 45 minutes a week.

I'm on track for this one.

3. Break 19:15 in the 5K

This is going to be a tough one. I'm planning on starting to take a crack at this goal in August and September.

4. Run 1,000 miles for the year.

This one's going great. I've already logged 545,

5. Hit race weight by May and maintain for the year.

I missed the goal of getting to race weight by May. I'm hoping to be down to race weight by the end of August.

6. Write 12 blog posts.

Well... not doing so hot on this one.


Though all my goals are not going great, I'm feeling pretty good about the progress I've made. I'm optimistic about the second half of the year.

No comments: