Monday, July 30, 2012

100 miles: Day 2

I made it 12 miles this morning and 6 this afternoon. That makes 30 miles for the week, which, if my math is correct, means I'm right on track to make it to 100 miles this week.

That wonderful "Habitat" song was still going through my head, but it also had to fight with "I Would Walk 500 miles." Nothing like a strange medley going on while crusing through Mendota Heights and St. Paul. Da da Da (Da da Da)! Try this version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW9Mym1ODhU

I'll be back at it tomorrow--I'm going to do a little tempo run in the morning and then I'll see how I feel for the afternoon. So far I'm feeling great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up! Enjoy reading your progress. Too bad we couldn't run together in college when your knees were all banged up!

-Matt Eicheldinger-