Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weather Report

I'm planning on running the Securian Frozen Half Marathon on Saturday and how's this for weather? Air temperature in the 20s (not too bad), chance of ice pellets, rain, and freezing rain (OK, I can deal with that), and winds from the ESE at 15 mph with gusts of 30 mph. It's an out-and-back course and the back is almost straight east. Crap.

Get ready for a really whiny race report on Saturday unless I find a  group to tuck behind or the weather report changes for the better. Anyone else go to multiple weather sites hoping to find a more positive forecast? I do and I always try to believe the one that seems the nicest. Unfortunately right now all the weather sites are saying the weather is going to suck. 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I only checked multiple weather sites when I was wedding planning. Lots of good that did me. :)