Saturday, August 6, 2022

Home Update

 For this woefully neglected blog, I thought I'd bring a couple new posts to share some goings on in my life. I thought I'd start with a highlight reel of our family's first four months of the year.

In January, our little ones turned two and six. We keep telling them to stop growing up, but they just won't listen.


In February, we made a trip down to Pensacola, Fla. to visit Laura's parents, get out of the cold, and spend some time on the beach. I enjoyed getting in some runs on ice-free paths.





Our six-year-old got to do swimming lessons and skating lessons this winter. It was fun watching him skate around after just a little practice.




We did a lot of snow time again this winter. It's nice to have a little hill in our yard.





No particular reason for this photo. I just think it's cute.


I took the older one ice fishing a couple times. No luck. The younger one joined us for this photo, but didn't do any actual fishing.


Mom and son on Valentine's Day


Teaching possibly the most important game to our future neurosurgeon.


Easter!


After the pandemic put a damper on our social life, a much needed night out with friends.


We got to celebrate some Boston runners, including my friend Brittany. I had the privilege writing her training plan.


The kids joined Laura for a walk for Team Caroline and toughed it out in the rain.


Stay tuned for another post. I might try to get this blog going again.

No comments: