Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pause

I apologize for the interruption in blogging. I have several upcoming posts that were written in the past months. I've been waiting to add pictures to them, so expect them soon!

My running has been going quite well. I've been averaging about 40 miles per week and am getting ready to ramp up my training in order to have a good mileage base coming into the spring running season. I've done a good amount of mileage on the treadmill and indoor track--it's already that time of year.

I've been toying with the idea of doing the Rochesterfest Triathlon for the third time. This means I need to start adding some swimming and stationary cycling to my workout routine, probably after the new year. On the other hand, I really don't like swimming, so maybe I'll try a duathlon next year instead. I'm hoping I'll be able to be efficient with my time so that I won't be taking away any time from my running.

Thanks, readers, for your patience as I've failed to write a blog entry for over a month.

Happy Running!

No comments: